Wednesday 2 April 2014

Sexy Black Collaboration with I Can't Sew - Part 4

Holla!

Here's the last part of our current collaboration with I Can't Sew for their Sexy Black promotional sales. As always, it's been a pleasure collaborating with them. This last promotional package has my favourite dress of the lot - 


An elegant embossed brocade dress paired with The Dark Night bracelet and earring set featuring midnight blue pearls, jet black and silver-black chinese crystal doughnuts, star beads and star charms. Suitable for enchanted evenings under the stars, dancing in the moonlight and other classy occasions.

I could go on all day about how much I love this dress. Love the brocade detailing in gorgeous baroque print. The dress originally cost RM49 and the bracelet and earring set RM21, but the promotional package only costs RM49! Again, it's like the accessories come for free. 。◕‿◕。

Remember - only 1 promo package exists, and it expires on 15th April, so time is of essence!

Check out the promo package on I Can't Sew's webpage here ♥
Check out more pics and details of The Dark Night bracelet and earring set here ♥
There are still some available promotional packages, also expiring on 15th April, as seen here ♥

Happy shopping, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment