Sunday 28 September 2014

My Favourite Things #4

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad

 The lyrics above mark the end of the lovely Sound of Music song, and also mark the end of the My Favourite Things series of posts that I've been imposing on you, my dear readers. :)

For it is almost the end of September, which means we will resume regular posting soon! Can't wait to showcase some of the new stuff I've made (with a good helping of my usual ridiculous rambling on the side). :D

Before that! Here's the "others" edition of My Favourite Things - from bookmarks, to keychains, to handbag charms, to hairpins! 


 Clockwise from the top left (click on the names to go to the individual posts for more pictures):

Madame Butterfly - Adorn your handbag with lovely vintage pink shades and a dainty butterfly link!
I Believe - Shades of purple and a polymer clay rose, for every book lover and dreamer.
Live. Laugh. Love. - A slate gray daisy, a chinese knot link, Preciosa crystals and a reminder to live, laugh, love.
Mint Garden - To wear in your hair: dainty little dahlia and rose cabochons in the sweetest shade of mint green.

If you like some of these Dainty Little Trinkets, just drop me an email at
to make an order!

Meanwhile, check out the "others" label for tons of other trinkets I have made in the past.

 

love,
me.

No comments:

Post a Comment