Wednesday 24 September 2014

My Favourite Things #3

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favourite things


 Whoever wrote this song is an incredibly skilled wordsmith!

Welcome to the latest installment of My Favourite Things, featuring my favourite of all favourite things - earrings! They are the accessories I wear the most often, partly due to the fact that I am often too lazy to change necklaces and put on bracelets. :p

Here are some of my favourite creations:


 Clockwise from the top left (click on the names to go to the individual posts for more pictures):

Blood Diamond - shiny diamond links paired with ever-stunning cherry red and wine Czech preciosa crystals.
Pretty Pastels - cascading Swarovski bicones in sapphire, aquamarine, rose and violet, ending with rosaline crystal teardrops.
Nightingale - one of my oldest and most-favouritest creations - sleek silver pearls, clover links and adorable bird beads.
District 4 - matching asymmetry: an ode to Finnick and Annie from the Hunger Games - one the steer, one the anchor.

 These earrings are all available for remakes, so email me at
if you'd like to make one of these your own!

See something you like, but would like a few changes?
Customisation is possible!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment