Tuesday 9 September 2014

My Favourite Things #1

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things!

Since I am on a semi-hiatus, allow me a moment of self-indulgence by picking and showcasing some of my favourite creations. Here's the bracelet edition!
Clockwise from top left:

Mulan - red and fiery, like our courageous heroine who defied gender norms for the love of country and family.
Faith Shines Bright - lovely black, blue and silver tones, a message of faith, and a stunning bermuda blue Swarovski heart.
Estella - my favourite lace creation: intricate black lace with a silver night Swarovski heart at the clasp.
Dusty Spring - a double-chained beauty with dusty pink and ivory pearls, a swallow link, and my favourite flower bead.

They're all available for remakes!
Click on the names to go to the individual posts for more pictures (and long-winded rambling from yours truly)! ;)


Have a good week ahead, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment