Tuesday 16 September 2014

My Favourite Things #2

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favourite things
 
Hello ladies
(and occasional gentlemen),
it is time again for another segment of My Favourite Things (aka the most self-indulgent thing ever) - the necklace edition. 
 
What will follow are a lot of pictures of me in black, modelling some of my favourite creations: 
 
 
Clockwise from the left (click on the names to go to the individual posts for more pictures)
 
Winter Sonata - an ode to winter, with snowflake links and charms, frosted white and blue crystals.
Eternal Flame - asymmetry at its best - a flaming red Swarovski heart dangling from an infinity symbol (adjustable too!).
Nightingale - a gorgeously-intricate nightingale pendant, with twin dangling emerald crystal teardrops.
Mystique - a double-chained necklace featuring Czech preciosa crystals in shades of purple, and a round double-twisted ring.
 
 All these creations are available for remakes, so email me at
to order something
(or something similar - customisation is always possible)

Check out all other necklaces here!

With that, I bid you adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment