Saturday 11 May 2013

Yuki no Hana 雪の花

Confession: I'm not a big fan of winter. It's cold and dark and everything is miserable. I do, however, love snow! And I say I love snow in the way people who live in tropical countries love snow - in that abstract, whimsical, everything is so beautiful when white way - not the "we are snowed in and have to shovel our way out of our driveway and deal with all the sludge after it melts" way.  

"Yuki no Hana" means "snow flower", which is such a pretty name, and also what I've named my favourite pair of earrings from the ones we made in The Shorea.
 I love the shiny silver snowflake charms, paired with light blue round faceted chinese crystals, silver-white chinese crystal doughnuts and swarovski crystal bicones.
I love this colour theme. Might just make an accompanying bracelet and necklace if the inspiration strikes.


Item Code & Name: 002 Yuki no Hana
Price: RM8.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Sapphire Round Faceted Chinese Crystals, Clear Swarovski Bicones, Silver-Clear Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Snowflake Charms


And now I'll end with one of my favourite Japanese songs of all time - Nakashima Mika's Yuki no Hana:



*melts*

No comments:

Post a Comment