Wednesday 29 May 2013

For Linda

Short post ahoy! 

That's good, since I have the tendency to ramble on incessantly anyway. 

A simple pair of earrings I made for my friend and colleague, Linda, in elegant silver and classic black:

 Tried using bead caps for the first time. Tricksy little things, they are. It's so hard to make eyepin loops when they're getting in the way. Then when they're not tight enough, the bead caps move around. Should I stick them to the pearls? Would that be overkill? Ahhh I'm such a noob. T___T
I love the jet black round faceted chinese crystal. The facets are so pronounced. Can't wait to make more stuff with 'em.


Item Code & Name: 007 Glitz
Price: RM8.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials:  Silver Faux Pearls, Jet Black Round Faceted Chinese Crystals, Daisy Beadcaps

Good night, world!

No comments:

Post a Comment