Thursday 12 February 2015

Amethyst Medley

Sisters are doin' it for themselves!

*attempts to groove around like I got soul* 
I ain't got no RnB soul, unfortunately. Can't dance, can't groove to save my life.

Anywaaay, there was actually a point I was trying to make. Today's post features 3 bracelets that were made for 3 sisters! To be very specific, they were made for my 3 aunties, who are all strong admirable women worth looking up to. 

Once upon a time, about 2 months ago, my youngest aunty saw my mummy wear the first bracelet I ever made for her (click here!) and liked it quite a bit. At the urging of my mummy, and also because I recently acquired some lovely semi-precious Amethyst beads, I decided to make my 3 aunties matching bracelets! I quite like the similar yet slightly varied bracelets -
A medley of amethyst-themed bracelets, with silver and dark silver faux pearls, and faux pearls with different shades of purple. All fixed with a heart clasp, and capped off at the end with a Made with Love charm.

Item Code & Name: SET041 Amethyst Medley
Price: RM67.00 (3 bracelets) - items can be sold separately, please look below.
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Please see below.

 Soft lilac faux pearls mixed in with shades of silver, all paired with the lovely amethyst beads. This is my favourite.

Item Code & Name: 361 Amethyst Medley (Lilac)
Price: RM24.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Lilac, Silver and Dark Silver Faux Pearls, Amethyst Beads, Heart Clasp, Made with Love Charm
Measurements: Approximately 17.5cm (including clasp) + 2.5cm extender chain
 This is the dusty purple version of the bracelet, for a more elegant and refined look.

Item Code & Name: 362 Amethyst Medley (Dusty Purple)
Price: RM24.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Dusty Purple, Silver and Dark Silver Faux Pearls, Amethyst Beads, Heart Clasp, Made with Love Charm
Measurements: Approximately 17.5cm (including clasp) + 2.5cm extender chain

Burgundy faux pearls that add a striking dash of colour to the bracelet. This is the feistiest of the lot. 

Item Code & Name: 363 Amethyst Medley (Burgundy)
Price: RM24.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Burgundy, Silver and Dark Silver Faux Pearls, Amethyst Beads, Heart Clasp, Made with Love Charm
Measurements: Approximately 17.5cm (including clasp) + 2.5cm extender chain

So, whether you'd like to purchase a set of 3 for you and your sisters / you and your sisters from another mother / just something for yourself, go to town! There's something for everyone! :)



Muchos gracias, and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment