Tuesday 17 February 2015

Watercolour

Every now and then you experience lapses in creativity and cannot think of nice names to name your creations.

This is one of those times!

I recently acquired these pretty, translucent watercolour faux pearls and decided to make myself a pair of earrings with it. I wanted something simple and dainty, as is my usual modus operandi. :)

Here, oh-so-creatively named Watercolour, is my new favourite pair of earrings:

 Celtic Square Beads matched with the white faux pearls that have pretty splashes of pastel paint, which gives them a watercolour effect.
Item Code & Name: 364 Watercolour
Price: RM6.00
Status: Available for remakes 
Materials: Pastel Watercolour Faux Pearls, Celtic Square Beads

That's all for now :) If you like the look of these pretty pearls, you can always customise something to your fancy! 
Just email me at:


Good night, and to all those who are travelling, have a safe journey and wonderful holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment