Sunday 22 February 2015

Interstellar

Interstellar

I have a confession - I have yet to watch the cinematographic masterpiece that is Interstellar. I've been told it's great, so I shall watch it one day! For the time being, I have made a simple pair of earrings with these new disco-ball like crystals that I have just bought, matched with Moon and Star charms. 

(Look, I'm totally mastering the art of short and succinct posting! ;) )

The moon, the stars, and some intergalactic strobe lights. These crystals differ from the typical round-faceted crystals featured in my creations - they have many many facets, all which glitter and shine in a manner resembling little disco balls.
Item Code & Name: 365 Interstellar
Price: RM7.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Disco Ball Crystals, Moon Charm, Star Charm

Here's how you order! :)

 
That's all for now, wishing all of you a great week ahead!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment