Tuesday 10 February 2015

Nightingale Anklet - Customised

Konbanwa~~~

I am back from the land of the rising sun (and freezing cold), and I am missing Japan something fierce. The food, oh the food, I will think about you all the days of my life. *___* I saw some beads and crystals when I was there too, but they were too expensive so I gave them a miss. Had to save so I could splurge on food, food, and more food!

Anyway, enough about Japan. 

Here's something I customised for Winnie, who requested that this Nightingale bracelet be made into an anklet! So it's basically an extended version of the bracelet, lengthened to fit one's ankle. I still think this is one of my favourite designs that I have ever made because it is so pretty in its simplicity. :)
 A swallow link flanked by dainty silver faux pearls and clover links, with a Sing charm at the end.
 This measures at about 20cm with a 3cm extender chain, so I'm guessing Winnie has really small ankles. Here's a shot of the anklet on my rather stumpy leg, featuring my lovely parquet floor. Haha. 


Item Code & Name: 354 Nightingale (Anklet)
Price: RM16.00
Status: [Sold], Available for remakes
Materials: Silver Faux Pearls, Clover Links, Silver-Clear Chinese Crystal Teardrop, Swallow Link, Sing Charm
Measurements: Approximately 20cm (including clasp) + 3cm extender chain

That's all for now, folks!

If you like this design, check out two other incarnations of it here (with Swarovski Hearts!) and here (in red!).

As always, orders can be made at

Oyasumi~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment